Road Safety Audits
Greys Consulting has the capability to deliver road safety audits of great quality and to deliver these in timely manner at a very competitive price. Our experienced staff can manage road safety audit projects of any type, size or complexity.
Our extremely experienced road safety audit team has extensive knowledge and practical first hand experience conducting road safety audits at the following stages:
Stage 1 - Feasibility planning
Stage 2 - Preliminary design
Stage 3 - Detailed design
Stage 4 - Pre-opening to traffic
Stage 5 - Existing roads audit
Construction (roadworks) road safety audits
We take a practical approach to road safety audit that is focused on outcomes and assisting our clients to understand genuine road safety risks and how these could best be managed. We encourage our clients to engage at an early stage with the road safety audit process.
The earlier a project is audited within the design and development process, the better. This allows designers to use audit findings to design out potentially inappropriate concepts or treatments (i.e. those with inherent safety problems in the particular context).
Early auditing can also leads to the early elimination of problems and, consequently, the minimisation of wasted design time at later stages. It is often very difficult to remove safety problems at a later stage or once traffic is using the road.
Traffic Engineering Centre team members have conducted a large number of road safety audits for local and state government as well as for the private sector. We have four accredited road safety auditors, of whom three are Level 3 (NSW) / Senior (QLD, VIC, WA) Road Safety Auditors, capable to undertake audits of varying complexity, anywhere in Australia.
Some of our previous Road Safet Audits Include:
- Balmain East Ferry Wharf Road Safety Audit - Design Stage
- BARANGAROO FERRY HUB
- Sutherland Car Park, East,Road Safety Audit - Design Stage
- Balmoral Road Carpark Post-Opening Audit (NorthWest Rail Link)
- Balmoral Road Carpark Pre-Opening Audit (NorthWest Rail Link)
- Commercial Road Driveway Pre-Opening Audit
- Samantha Riley Dr Carpark Post-Opening Audit
- Post-Opening Audit, Terrigal Drive Upgrade - Jessie Hurley Drive to Portsmouth Road
- Sapphire to Woolgoolga - Pacific Highway - full opening at 100kmh
- Temporary Riley T-way Station Car Park - Detailed Design
- Warrego Highway Upgrade- Helidon to Withcott
Contact Us Today for a Quick Quote:
M: 0456 789 047
E : email@example.com